All couples argue, but how perform a little couples get to what seems like the point of no return?
Licensed marriage and circle of relatives therapist Dr. Tara Fields has spent more than twenty-eight years working with couples, and she has discovered that there are five common conflict loops that couples fall into—and three steps to getting past having the same fights again and again and onward to building a relationship where every partner feels heard, understood, respected, and loved. These steps include:
- Recognizing the conflict loop at play
- Exploring past and present fears
- Creating opportunities to get in touch with the deepest needs of both partners with a view to find new gratitude, respect, and trust
Change comes with awareness. When you’re present in the moment, conflict with your partner can turn out to be an opportunity to work through unresolved issues and to be told more about every other; it can even turn out to be a way to grow closer. In The Love Fix, Fields shares her tested and proven tools to help build stronger relationships, including:
- Insight from real couples who have repaired their relationships
- Self-assessment quizzes to get to the root of the problem
- Practical 3-Minute Fixes you’ll be able to start the usage of immediately
- HEARTwork exercises that can assist you dig deeper with a view to reconnect
It’s never too late to reignite your passion and to restore the love between you and your partner. Stop rehashing the same issues, figure out what you’re really fighting about, and start enjoying a happier, stronger relationship today.