Questions for Couples: 469 Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters for Connecting, Building Consider, and Rekindling Intimacy
Do you find it difficult coming up with thought-provoking conversation starters or topics to discuss with your partner?
Do you need to discover insightful questions that can lead to having deeper, exciting, and more meaningful conversations as a couple?
Don’t have much to talk about except the day-to-day life activities?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone.
We all want to have better, more substantial and engaging conversations everyday with our significant other.
However, knowing where to start or the right questions to ask can be a challenge when things become routine. That’s why we wrote Questions for Couples.
We have used these open-ended questions to get to know each other more deeply, have better conversations, and make stronger our relationship. We imagine these questions will do the same for your relationship too.
In Questions for Couples, you’ll discover:
1. 469 Thought-provoking conversation starters for connecting, building Consider, and rekindling intimacy in your relationship.
2. Fun, engaging, and open-ended questions that will lead to one of the crucial best conversations you have had in a whilst with your partner, bring you closer, and really get you learning about each other.
3. Creative conversation starters for communicating and expressing your feelings, needs, and desires.
4. Refreshing questions you’ll be able to discuss with each other on a daily or weekly basis to help you grow your relationship, as well as personal development. Simply select 365 questions that you love, and use them for a 365 Days of Questions Challenge with your partner.
5. Thought-provoking questions that will help you talk about things you might never think of on your own, which is especially helpful if you are looking for something new to talk about.
6. Inspiring conversation starters for setting yearly goals as a couple, so you’ll be able to grow together whilst achieving them.
7. Exciting sex questions that will get you talking and sharing your sexual desires, so you’ll be able to have better and more satisfying sex.
And much more.
You can have great conversations when you know what questions to ask.
You just need the right questions.
Open-ended questions that will spark deeper conversations, so you’ll be able to discover and learn more about yourself, and your partner.
Whether you are dating, in a committed relationship, engaged, married, or in a long-distance relationship, this book is for you.
Questions for Couples will get you talking for hours, although you have very little to talk about. Plus because it’s pocket-sized, it’s easy to take in every single place; for road trips, coffee dates, to date nights dinner or events, the beach, vacation trips, etc.
Scroll to the top to get your copy of this questions book for couples today.