Did you know the last fight you had with your spouse began long before you even met?
Are you uninterested in falling into frustrating relational patterns in your marriage? Do you and your spouse fight about the same things time and again?
Relationship experts Milan and Kay Yerkovich give an explanation for why the ways you and your spouse relate to one another go back to before you even met. Drawing on the powerful tool of attachment theory, Milan and Kay explore how your childhood created an “intimacy imprint” that has effects on your marriage today. Their stories and practical ideas assist you to:
* identify your personal love style
* be mindful how your early life impacts you and your spouse
* break away from painful patterns that keep you stuck
* find healing for the source of conflict, not just the symptoms
* create the close, nourishing relationship you dream about
Revised all the way through with all-new material, additional visual diagrams, and a revised accompanying workbook, this expanded edition of How We Love will bring vibrant life to your marriage. Are you able for a new journey of love?