For the Love is now a New York Times bestseller! Don’t miss Jen’s contemporary title, also a New York Times bestseller, Of Mess & Moxie.
Best-selling creator Jen Hatmaker is convinced life will also be lovely and fun and courageous and kind. She reveals with humor and style how Jesus’ embarrassing grace is the key to dealing with life’s biggest challenge: people. The majority of our joys, struggles, thrills, and heartbreaks relate to people, beginning with ourselves and then the people we came from, married, birthed, live by, go to church with, don’t like, don’t take into account, fear, compare ourselves to, and judge. Jen knows how the squeeze of this life can make us competitive and judgmental, how we will be able to lose love for others and then for ourselves. She reveals how to:
- Break free of guilt and shame by dismantling the not possible Pinterest life.
- Learn to engage our culture’s controversial issues with a grace-first approach.
- Be liberated to love and release the burden of at all times being right.
- Identify the tools you have already got to develop real-life, all-in, know-my-junk-but-love-me-anyway friendships.
- Escape our inconceivable standards for parenting and marriage by accepting the standard of “mostly good.”
- Laugh your butt off.
In this raucous ride to freedom for modern women, Jen Hatmaker bares the refreshing wisdom, wry humor, no-nonsense faith, liberating insight, and fearless honesty that have made her beloved by women around the globe.
For the Love is also available in Spanish, Por el amor de …