HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE – FOR GOD?
If you are like most dating couples, you are searching for more than just a companion – you wish to have a soul mate! The essence of a true soul mate relationship is that of deep spiritual connection. This dynamic book, Devotions for Dating Couples, offers guidance for deepening your commitment to God as individuals and as a couple. Through short chapters focused on such essential topics as prayer, simplicity, community, and purity, you’ll discover the best way to make your most important love relationships–with God and your potential mate–strong, lasting, and radiant.
Relationship experts Ben Young and Samuel Adams, authors of The Ten Commandments of Dating and The One, give user-friendly tips for nurturing your personal walk with God and enhancing your spiritual connection as a couple. As you read through the devotions on a daily basis, you’ll:
- Become a great lover by learning to love God first
- Develop the essential disciplines of a lasting relationship
- Focus on the important things in life
- Discover a sense of spiritual purpose and meaning
- Understand that grace isn’t just for “beginners” – it is for you, each and every day
Whether you are dating seriously or engaged to be married, these day-to-day personal devotions and weekly couple’s devotions will will let you discover learn how to lifelong love.