Book 1: The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge
Are you tired of being shy and uncertain about yourself? Tired of negative self-talk that makes you feel bad and stops you from living your life to the fullest?
Are you ready to learn how to actually love and accept yourself as the perfectly imperfect person you are NOW?
Low self-esteem, low confidence, self doubt, self hatred, shyness, guilt, shame, soul-crushing depression – call it whatever you need, the idea is the same: you, the person whose opinion should matter to you the most, don’t accept yourself.
The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge will help you to:
- Develop self love and acceptance in an easy step-by-step way
- Realize the importance of taking good care of yourself and your body, and how to bring this in practice
- Let go of self-talk, behaviors, things and people that do not serve you
- Understand why most self-love books you’ve read before didn’t work
- Develop new habits that will significantly boost your feelings of self-love on a daily base
Book 2: The 21-Day Self-Confidence Challenge
Are you tired of self-doubt, self-criticism and holding back? Do you frequently feel like you’re not good enough?
Are you ready to change your life and reclaim your self-confidence?
Lets start with a thought experiment. Take a moment to consider yourself, only a supremely confident version. Think of how you’d be at work, at home, with those you love and those you don’t. Think of all the things you’d do another way.
Now, this is the important thing: You’ll feel this way right now. Yup. You’ll feel brave and confident and full of a sense of your own self esteem right now, just as you are.
What’s your reaction to that? If you’re like the general public, it’s something along the lines of “psssh, yeah right!”
Even as everyone can agree that it’s great to have self-confidence, we generally consider it’s only reserved for those special people who’ve earned it, and that yeah yeah, we’ll get there at some point. But why not right now?
The 21-Day Self-Confidence Challenge will help you to:
- Become the best version of yourself
- Stop being so dependent on what other’s might think
- Gently push yourself outside your comfort zone and realize that that’s indeed where the magic happens!
- Increase social confidence and approach new people
- Reach your goals and dare to dream big
- Speak and express yourself in public
- Deal with your fear of rejection
Book 3: The 21-Day Happiness Challenge
Are you tired of that lurking sense of depression? Tired of waiting around for happiness to find you?
Are you ready to take action to become a happier person, ready to learn how to love life?
True happiness is an “inside job”. Look at a happy person’s life and you don’t see any magic or unicorns. There’s nothing in them that isn’t also in you. Though external realities can certainly play a role, happiness doesn’t spring from what you have, what happens to you, the situation you are in, where you are, or anything else.
The 21-Day Happiness Challenge will help you to:
- Understand and apply the key principles of living a happy life in an easy step-by-step way
- Love and accept yourself just the way you are now
- Let go of things, thoughts, behaviors and people that do not serve you anymore
- Realize that “huffy fluffy” concepts such as forgiveness, gratitude and mindfulness are in truth extremely powerful
- Develop a daily routine that significantly boost your happiness
- ..and much more inside!