Longlife Venturi Injectors are high efficiency, Venturi-type, differential pressure injectors. Longlife Venturi
Injectors are of very high quality and are technically designed for exact performance.
Ozone venturi injector to mix ozone to water, a good choice for ozone mixing to water;
PVDF material with good ozone resistant.
Input pressure: 2-5 Bar ;
Air suction capacity: 11-15 Nm3/h
Water treatment: 3-10 tons per hour
Water inlet/outlet: 1 inch
Air inlet: 1/4 inch
- Supported Water Pump Power: 0.75 kw
- Working Water Depth: 0.0-3.5 m
- Very high ozone mass transfer rate (up to 90%)
- Considerable cost savings versus other injection methods.
- Single unit construction-Trouble free operation with no moving parts
- No electrical connections needed
- Can run dry with no problems
Venturi Injectors (Injectors) work by forcing water through a conical body which initiates a pressure differential
between the inlet and outlet ports. This creates a vacuum inside the injector body, which initiates ozone suction
through the suction port.