Black Garlic Fermenting Machine 5L
What is Black Garlic?
First of all, we need to know that black garlic is not rotten, it is fermented garlic from organic garlic. And it has such names as aged garlic, fermented garlic, black garlic and fermented black garlic.
The fermented Black Garlic is rich in Polyphenol, antioxidant, containing 20 times more than general fresh ones, and Aricine of the organic compound is 1.4 times than the general white garlic. Organic compaund works as nutrients and tonics by reinforce the physical strength and relieve fatigue.
Moreover, black and soft fermented garlic is 100% non-additive, tastes sweet and sour. While the fresh garlic is rich in smell and hot in taste.
Black garlic is matte-black and gooey-soft with a chewyishy texture. It’s the new plaything of gourmet restaurant kitchens across the U.S.. and its recent appearance on Top Chef and Iron Chef television shows created newfound fame for this otherwise frightful thing.
As we known, garlic can be used in many ways – raw or cooked; whole, crushed or sliced; as a main ingredient or as a seasoning. Raw garlic is stronger than cooked, minced stronger than sliced. Roasted whole it has a totally different taste to eaten crushed and raw. A relatively new idea is black garlic, which is sweet and sticky with a hint of balsamic vinegar taste.
The taste of black garlic is sweet, mild, caramelly and reminds me of molasses. When you bite into a raw clove, you don’t get the harsh-hit-you-in-the-face that regular garlic has. It’s smooth, soft and the garlic flavor is mellowed out times one-hundred.
If you don’t like the taste or smell of garlic but are still interested in its medicinal reputation then you might like to consider buying supplements instead, black garlic is the best choice. However when it comes to cooking, there’s really no substitute for the original garlic (‘stinking rose’), black garlic is widely used in cooking, too. You could use black garlic for garlic butter sauce or garlic cream sauce instead of raw garlic.
What is the functions of Black Garlic?
1. Help with the prevention of cancer.
2. Improve immune function.
3. Help keep the sugar in blood stable.
4. Help prevent against heart disease and strokes.
5. Relieve the stomach distension and other stomach complaints.
6. Prevent against diseases and infection.
7. Help increase the body’s ability to handle the digestion of meat and fats.
8. Helpful in getting rid of athlete’s foot.
9. Treat respiratory complaints such as asthma and chronic bronchitis.
10. Improving the quality of meat, milk and egg, thus to improve food’s flavor.
11. Detoxicating and removing blood stasis.
12. Used externally for cuts, wounds, and skin eruptions.
What is Black Garlic used for?
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, black garlic is mainly used in treating bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and cardiovascular diseases.
2. Applied in feed additive field, black garlic is mainly used as additive feed for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
3. Applied in health product field, black garlic is often made into capsule to lower or normalize blood pressure and blood-fat.
4. Applied in food field, black garlic is mainly used as a functional food additive in cookie, bread, meat products, and so on.
machine model : G100
machine size: 283*280*278mm
machine weight : 3kg
machine power: 90w
machine valume: 5L
machine package: 295*295*293mm